AG Electrical LLC – We’re dedicated to providing the industry’s most skilled craftsmanship, impeccable performance, and competitive pricing to Virginia and North Carolina residents.
With an excellent success record, our advanced electrical contractors have consistently demonstrated a level of integrity and stability that leads to long-lasting relationships with each of our clients. We are appreciated amongst clients for the reliable, proficient, and timely completion of projects and leadership.
At AG Electrical LLC, we have the skills to handle your electrical project and the experience and knowledge to ensure it’s done right, every time. Whether you need electrical design-build services, custom automation and controls panel building services, ongoing facilities maintenance, or more, we have the right tools, resources, and capabilities to meet your unique needs.
We have been working with our clients for sixteen years to provide the highest quality electrician services from the design process through complete installation. You can depend on our team for full design-build options for your industrial and commercial facility.
We aim to recognize your needs and serve as the electrical service provider of choice for all industrial and commercial businesses in Virginia and North Carolina.
The team at AG Electrical LLC strives every day to learn, assess and implement the latest technologies and efficient practices while honoring the legacy of providing professional electrical services. We are committed to delivering excellence in the field while working for a fair price.
We are reliable and dependent; we go above and beyond to get the job done and follow through on commitments.
Our quality is proved through effective solutions that adhere to the highest industry standards.
Your safety is our priority. We do not sacrifice safety for anything under any circumstances.
We are always honest and fair in electrical installation in building construction and our dealings with others.
Our Virginia and North Carolina electrical contractors are readily available and flexible in adapting to your needs.
- Superintendent Certifications/Training
- NCCER Plus Certiﬁcation, Journeyman Electrician
- OSHA 30 Hour for the Construction Industry
- OSHA 10 Hour for the Construction Industry
- Trench and Excavation Training
- Lock-Out/Tag-Out Procedures
- State of Virginia Master Electrician.
Summary Of Qualifications
- Extensive experience in all aspects of electrical work
- Strong ability to read/understand drawings and speciﬁcations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven team leader and strong ability to manage personnel work
- Electrical Superintendent.
- Leads and motivates a team of employees to accomplish goals
- Maintains strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards
- Inspects the construction site periodically
- Provides the appropriate training to construction personnel in regards to the clients’ speciﬁcations
- Resolves ﬁeld technical issues as well as provides mentorship and guidance to the construction teams
- Interprets blueprints
- Eﬀectively communicates and delegates tasks to crews
Resolves ﬁeld technical issues